Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly nods towards Cara when she said that she was going to work ongoing to get her wand from a few doors down. It was really strange for the woman to be spending time with people outside of work so she did not mind if the other wanted to leave for a short time. Plus this was actually where she felt that she would be better because of her time with Lady Moore. The witch could read most of what was on the list of what they needed. Plus she already worked on getting hers before so had already gotten everything at least once before so that helped her out greatly. “You just tell me what you want me to get and I help you gather it.” She told the owner of the shop so could help out while Zot was working on getting himself measured for the cloak he was going to wear.

Kimberly kept herself active walking around the shop while he got measured not wanting to stand in one place since that was awkward. “Also we are working on heading towards the tavern for dinner after this. So if there is anything that you need me to work on delivering them I can take it. It makes everyone's job easier since they did not have to make a special trip. Plus you would not have to make a trip if was going to deliver it.” Kimberly smiled towards the shop owner who has come here many times. She was familiar with them and loved to help them out it could. She was loving that could be helpful even if it was for small gold and things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 02-19-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM