Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dare of Dawn (Helga)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga chuckled at his light joke, glad to see at least he was in good spirits despite the error and inconsiderate behavior she had made to him. "I must agree, its quite the marvel that I don't think could be capture fully and properly then doing so with ones own eyes. Just wait until you see the great hall, Sir Merrick gave me a hand with putting something quite beautiful there for everyone to enjoy while we enjoy meals" she said.

Before they could take their leave she had one last thing to do and calmly approached the cord by the door again, ringing for another house elf to come to her. Helga would have preferred another method to getting messages across the school that didn't bother the house elves so much. They didn't seem to mind, at least not mentioning it was of any trouble but she still felt like it was a bother when they may be in the middle of something else more important only to drop it to see to her request.

When a different house elf popped into place in front of her, Helga kindly asked if a message could be given to Godric and Merrick that Maximus had arrived to the school and if they would come to the great hall as soon as they could to meet with him. With that done she turned back to Maximus with a smile and then led the way out from the room with her hands neatly folded over the front of her apron.

She paused when he seemed to ask an important question, a question while she had an answer too Helga wasn't too confident it was the correct one. The four of them of course had the same view of what they wanted with the school but also something a bit different. That wasn't quite the reason for her lack of confidence in answering, it was more so trying to make it sound understanding which wasn't always her strong suit, more so suited to Rowena and Salazar who were better with words and explanations.

"Well... I suppose the most important is that she be here with the intention of gaining the knowledge of magic and the various pieces its made of. We wish to provide students with what they need magical education as well as some basic skills that will be of use to them as when they leave to progress onto their paths in life. 

Our students come from a variety of backgrounds but those titles and ranks are pulled away once they enter these halls, they are all students and no one is held higher than anyone else. The only exception is the staff, we require students be respectful and obey the staff while they are here regardless of the difference in background, race, and gender.

We have a basic list of rules we expect students to follow. They are made aware that there will be consequences to breaking those rules both to themselves as well as their dorm houses. Its not all negative as we do also reward good deeds and stellar achievements from our students. With students being divided into four different houses they will be helping their house compete over the year to gain the most points which are given or taken with behavior and academics. With students staying here during their education we would expect them to also show respect to one another be they in class, out in the corridors or in their house common rooms or enjoying meals in the great hall. Hmm, what else was there?" she explained. At one point she glanced away towards a nearby window as she tugged at her mind. 

Was what she said right or was it far from it? Did it even make sense or had it all sounded like a confusing bowl of random ingredients? Maybe she should have payed more attention to their discussions on the answer to this question if it ever came up instead of zoning out to what meal prep needed to be done or which part of the garden had to be harvested. Well, she would have to go to Rowena later and see if her friend would be up for telling her the answer again. Hopefully she wouldn't be too upset that she hadn't been paying attention again, her best friend usually wasn't and often gave her a lecture about paying attention before explaining it again which was an easy punishment compared to what happened to Godric when he forgot and had to ask for it be explained again. Helga felt bad at the difference in their treatment but nothing she said seemed to change and being a 'big boy' Godric could handle a bit of punishment for not paying attention. Sometimes she had to wonder if Rowena and Salazar had always treated her and Godric more like children than adults at time but then before she could find the answer something distracted her and she lost her train of thought on the matter entirely. 

"My dearest apologize if that sounded confusing or a muddled mess. Words are not always my strong suit at times as I tend to lean towards actions and emotions to make my point across. Rowena or Salazar could possibly provide a far clearer answer to many of your questions that I can assure you would put at ease any doubts or concerns you may have. All in all, we all made sure to create a place for our students to achieve both the basics of knowledge and control in magic as well as what they feel is needed to make their own mark on the world as they progress their life path by providing our own personal knowledge and experience to our students" Helga continued after a small pause and offered an apologetic shift to her smile as she turned back to look at Maximus. It was an honest admittance and one she didn't often make to anyone but something about him made her a bit more relaxed and confident enough to be a bit more like herself than she normally was around new people. "It doesn't seem like it at the moment but I can confirm I am a bit more skillful and intelligent than I may be giving the impression off of at the moment. I'm just a touch out of my usual element but I can assure you Sir Raine it will be remedied before we reach the great hall where I know I can be of a bit more help than perhaps I have been so far."

Messages In This Thread
The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-02-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-02-2022, 04:15 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-03-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-05-2022, 02:16 AM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-05-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 11-05-2022, 03:49 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-07-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-09-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-14-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: The Dare of Dawn (Helga) - by Maximus Raine - 11-24-2022, 04:10 PM