Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"I'm difficult?!" Astrid said as she turned sharply around on her heels. Her should stung with pain again at the motion but she ignored it as she stared at Godric. "Coming from someone whos been doing the exact same to me and not just tonight! I thought we could be friends, hell I was looking forward to having not just a friend but a drinking companion for once instead of being alone but you strung me along towards a different direction than sharply cut the string leaving me confused. I'm not twisting your words around half as much as you were already doing already. You were the one making it impossible both back in the tavern and now." Gone was her peaceful and polite cover, he had gotten under her guard once again and this time she pulled it off to give him exactly what he had been toying with.

She had been prepared to march right up to him, give him a taste of the fury he was feeding when his words suddenly had her stunned still. His profession vocally to what they had been feeling this whole time between them but neither felt like acting on it, finding as strongly as they wanted to give in to those desires and heated thoughts they both struggled to overcome the stress of what it would impact. Maybe he was feeling more of it than she was, she wasn't from a noble family or had the weight of a school on her shoulders but she knew the weight of responsibility and of lives depending on her for survival. It didn't mean they had to completely give up though, just find a way to make both work but it seemed his mind was determined to endure the self harm of it then see reason and that drove at her need to heal him. Heal him but not just from this battle he faced when it came to her and them, there was something else there and she thought back to their conversations back in the tavern.

Before she could get a word out though, he seemed done with their talk and turned to head for the door. Her feet moved automatically, bringing Astrid across the room and stopping right in front of Godric, blocking his escape from the infirmary. She gripped her wand in her hand as she faced him, seeing the frustration in his expression and her own reflected in his eyes. "Don't you dare think you get to leave after getting to say your peace. I didn't expect to find someone like you either. Someone who so easily and without effort could get under my guard and rattle the stable state I try to maintain. No ones ever done that before and it only feeds into this desire you keep causing in me to find out how its possible and why of anyone its you and only you." 

"While I don't have as much weighing on my shoulders as you do if something were to happen but that doesn't mean you get to feed into it still then back away suddenly as if I'd just slapped you. You deserve things in life just as much as anyone else! Doesn't matter your position, its just a matter of adjusting so you can both do your duty while embracing what you deserve. Your saying I'm the difficult and obtuse one? Your the one harming yourself with this, I know your hurting more than just this and its causing that part of me to strive to find that pain and heal it away, I stubbornly don't want to give up until I can heal your pain no matter how much I'm hurting myself in return. I can't keep doing this back and forth tug of war anymore, you draw me in and make my heart race like no one before, bring up strong desires for more with you while you give off your own towards me but then you turn away and act like its not what you intended despite showing the exact opposite to your words" she said, unable to stop herself once the flood of words had been released. If this was to be their last encounter she was going to say her peace then, let nothing go unsaid before trying to remove him from her mind once he was gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-17-2022, 06:57 PM