Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric was ready to roar in frustration as, yet again, she took his words not in the way that he had meant them. She, of course, pushed him away even though he hadn't finished. Honestly, he was tempted to throw a temper at her followed by the cloth he clutched in his injured hand. It was a mild pain that he had pushed through in order to ensure that she was cleaned up and fully healed.

Now, here she was pushing him off (again) in order to show...who knew what. That she was stronger than she thought he thought she was. Wrongly, considering her reaction to what should have been...well, he didn't know how he'd thought she'd take it.

Instead of throwing a temper, Godric carefully set the water pitcher and cloth down on a nearby table, no longer able to hide the emotions from his face or his tone. "Has anyone ever told you that you are a difficult woman?" He growled out. Having watched her reaction, he hadn't noticed the pain on her face but he'd seen her grasping at her shoulder. It irritated him that she would be hiding her injuries from him. As her dress wasn't falling down, there seemed one likely answer for doing so.

"Either difficult or obtuse!" Godric used his uninjured hand to run his hand through his hair in frustration. "I thought we could just have a nice, somewhat pleasant evening and yet you keep twisting my words to make them negative in order to push me away. Just because I said nothing could happen between us romantically, because that would be improper, didn't mean that we couldn't be friends. But you seemed bound and determined to make even that much an impossibility.

"I didn't expect you because I never expected to find a woman who would make me want things I don't deserve! And it hurts that just this once, I can't give in to those desires because too much is expected of me. Considering I told you earlier this evening that you should never let anyone tell you that you don't deserve this job, do you really think I would now give you a backhanded remark saying exactly that?"

He threw up his hands in defeat, knowing now how things would go between them. And he was a little saddened by it but he was more angry, back to wanting to throw something. Likely a good thing he'd set down the water pitcher down before his tirade.

"Frankly, I don't deserve this abuse. I simply do not have the time or patience for it so I will make things easier on you Matron Goodrun and bid you goodnight with a promise never to darken your doorstep again." Godric turned around to depart the Infirmary, completely done with this whole scene. While he would never regret saving her from the arseholes that had tried to hurt her, he would regret most of this evening - from the meeting they had had until this moment now. He couldn't take it back so all that was left to him was get some sleep and hope for a better tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-17-2022, 11:44 AM