Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
As it happened, Godric did not hear what she had to say about women. Ultimately, he would have agreed with her with only a few exceptions to the rules but as it was, he hadn't heard and thus, he hadn't the opportunity to assure her that not all women were like that. Their students wouldn't be either, by the time he was done with them.

When he returned with the water and cloth, he was a little surprised to see her sitting up. Godric was tempted to ask if that was the best idea, if maybe she shouldn't give the potion a few more minutes to kick in. However, she was the healer and should know better. If it wasn't advisable, surely she wouldn't be so foolish as to rush her own recovery when she was so needed by not just the school but also her siblings.

Looking down, he couldn't help but notice (again) that her hair was somehow shining in the light of the infirmary. He'd noticed it in the tavern but thought it had been a trick of the light. She must keep it rather clean in order for it to do something like that! It looked rather soft, so much so he was tempted to reach out and run his hands through it - or he would if it hadn't been contained. And what would that lead to? He only put his hand in a girl's hair when he was kissing her. And that...

Godric quickly shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts away. Astrid needed to be cleaned up and he needed to get some sleep before classes tomorrow. Sleep would help with the healing just as much as the water would.

"Hopefully that is the case. I tried to be careful." Godric told her, remembering the look on her face when she'd found him in her stores, making a mess of things. She'd been so adorably frustrated. Or had she been irate and not willing to show him that because he was her employer? Either way, it had been a little cute how she'd seemed to struggle with controlling her reaction. But that was another thing he shouldn't be thinking about. Those sorts of thoughts led to inappropriate behavior that neither of them could afford.

No, he needed to focus on the job at hand. "If you'll just lean your head back a bit, I'll quickly wipe your face down. It's not too bad but we don't need a student wandering in here, seeing their healer's face covered in blood and worrying about what happened to you." He poured some of the water onto the cloth. "I trust the adults to understand the way the world works. However, the young ones might be scared and worried about what could have hurt you. Then, they might think that it could happen to them...children's minds can be so worrisome at times. I want you to be a calming influence on them so they come to you if they have problems." Godric explained as he slowly began running the cloth over the blood trails before moving to where the gash had been. That was really the worst of it and he wanted to make certain that the potion had really closed it before pressing a bit harder to get the worst of the blood off.

He continued on, wanting to keep her distracted from what he was doing. Being tended by another could not be easy. "You aren't quite old enough to be a mother-figure. None of the women here really are, unfortunately. However, young ones tend to confide in siblings more often and I just want them to seek help if they need it. Sometimes it's hard to confess to parents, whereas a sister might be a little more understanding. Does that make sense?

"
Because that's much of what I've been thinking since we first discussed taking on a healer. I had wanted someone young. I just never expected...you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-16-2022, 11:58 AM