Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
For a moment, Godric seemed convinced that she was regretting defending him at all. He tensed, wondering if whatever had pissed her off enough to make her leave the bar had been too damaging to what little relationship they might be able to have. He didn't understand exactly what he had said to upset her but if it was enough to make her dismayed at helping him when he'd tried to help her...

No, he couldn't be upset. She was a woman and it was his duty to help her, no matter what.

Fortunately, she went on to explain that she didn't exactly regret helping him but rather the way she had done it.

"You were caught up in the heat of the moment," he said quickly. "We never know what we're going to do when we are in that situation. Instinct takes over. We can make the wrong choice or the right but the fact that you acted at all says a great deal about your character. Most women would have likely let me take the hit so I'm grateful you defended me. I'm not so certain things would have ended so successfully had you not. So, thank you." Godric nodded his head in a partial bow before turning away to grab a drink. He was resolved to let the potion kick in before raising a fuss about her trying to heal his wounds. After all, nothing was really bleeding. Bumps and bruises healed with time as would his fingers. While he had a class to teach the next day, his fingers were partially healed so he should be able to perform what he needed to do.

Pouring himself some water, he drained a goblet, wanting to leave enough to clean her off. Having quenched his thirst, he brought a fresh towel as well as the remaining water in order to clean away the blood for her. It had been a few moments so he figured the potion should be well on it's way to finishing up the damage.

He headed over to the bed where she was, ready to kneel down again and tend to the slight mess on her face. No reason for there to be evidence of their activities, just in case someone came in. "Here, let me get the blood and then you can get up and clean up what little mess I made. I don't think I put anything out of order when I was looking for the stuff but I'm sure you'll want to check - just in case."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-14-2022, 09:51 AM