Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Even though Astrid braced herself to feel some sort of pain from the potion she still winced muffling a blended mix of a groan and whimper between her lips as her hands curled into fists. She hadn't even noticed he had come forward closer to her, leaning in to better apply the potion to her head injury while eliminating nearly every bit of space between them. Had she, well for one thing she would have tried to hold in her expression of pain in reaction to the potion just to prove a point it wasn't as painful as he had experienced. Just a little teasing poke at him that she had a stronger tolerance to pain than he did, then again given what he was doing for her now, it didn't seem right to tease him about pain tolerance when he was listening to her instructions and following them without so much as a challenge or complaint. Maybe they both had hit their head back there at the fight or else healing someone else was something he had a bad experience with and didn't like to do it. He was being awfully cooperative despite their parting in the bar being not the greatest.

Once she was used to the pain, Astrid opened her eyes and came to realize what she hadn't at first. She struggled to keep still while trying not to overthink or panic as she starred at his form hovering over her with less than a breath between them. It wasn't her breath, she couldn't breath with so little space between them without risking her imagination and her urges flooding her mind with things they could be doing right now. No, she needed to keep her mind clear for now, she still needed to gather the strength to make sure his injuries were healed up as well. 

She took a breath when Godric leaned away finally putting some needed space between their bodies. Astrid was tempted to reach up and touch the spot again to feel for herself how well the potion had healed but she held off for now, not wanting to seem like she needed to test his ability to follow her instructions. She had faith he had done a good job and she wasn't in any immediate danger anymore of it bleeding again. 

"No, thats alright. Whether or not it leaves a scar I don't really care, scars never bothered me no matter where they are and perhaps its one I deserved for acting so foolishly in the first place. I could have shielded you from the attack with something other than myself, my lyre or something from the ground nearby would have kept you from getting an injury to the back of your head or neck and I wouldn't be in a position where I can't perform my role and job as the school healer to repair the injuries you received by coming to help me" Astrid replied, her gaze not moving away from his as she spoke. There was a hint of regret in her tone, wishing she hadn't gotten him into all this trouble in the first place. "Go ahead and get yourself some water and sit down to rest for a bit, the wide-eye should only need another minute or two before it clears away the effects of any concussion possibly in my mind from the hit. Then I can see about getting you patched up now that you finished with getting me back into working condition."

She knew that she wasn't being completely honest right now with Godric, she was ignoring the pain in her shoulder and would continue to do so until she was alone. It honestly hurt more than her head but since it hadn't bled it hadn't been anything to raise the alarm about. Instead she knew a big dark bruise was forming there at the very least, possible minor damage to the muscles and nerves but for sure at least nothing felt broken or dislocated. That was the last thing she needed him to notice, he seemed upset enough as it was that she had ben hurt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-14-2022, 05:50 AM