Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric's face cringed a bit. Way to show how green you are in the healing arts by not knowing what to do! He scolded himself, crinkling up the towel a bit so she didn't notice his mistake (hopefully). "Alright, then brace yourself. I'm going to do it." He wanted to get her fixed up as quickly as possible. At least he didn't have to put stitches in. Honestly, he couldn't have done it as straight or as clean as he would have preferred, leading to scarring. While he doubted that she was un-scarred, there weren't any on her face and he figured that might bother her a bit more than ones in places more easily hid underneath clothing.

Gritting his teeth, he managed to (barely) steady his hands enough to lean forward over her. Putting the cleaner area of the towel just underneath the gash, he poured the potion over it. Maybe he used a little more than the drizzle she'd prescribed but at least it wasn't too excessive (he hoped). Maybe his hands weren't as steady as he'd convinced himself they were. At least the wound was closing more quickly than it would have taken him to stitch it up.

If she made any noise at the treatment, Godric had blocked it out as he had done on the battlefield. When men are crying for help, entreating God to help them in their time of woe, while you tried to treat them, there was a good chance you would break down yourself - something he simply couldn't afford in that moment.

Godric didn't move until he was certain that it was healed fully. Now they just had to hope that the other potion worked to keep her safe. "Looks all right. I don't even think it will leave a scar but do you need a mirror to make certain?" He offered, knowing how vain women (in general) could be about their appearance. Had this happened to Rowena, she would have been having kittens. It seemed their healer was made of stronger stuff, which was good to know. "I can easily grab one when I get some water to clean you up. And grab some water for myself. Just tell me where I can find it." He didn't want her to think that he was ignoring her instructions completely, even if water wasn't his favorite drink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-13-2022, 12:51 PM