Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid watched as it seemed like Godric was contemplating something, he had smiled at her tease so at least he wasn't completely locked up but it would have been nice to see inside head at the moment and hear just what was going on. Was he kicking himself for what happened or was he kicking her for getting into trouble in the first place? To be honest, she hadn't given the three men enough credit for catching her in the first place, had she focused on losing them they wouldn't have been able to corner her as they did. Foolish on her part and some on Godric for getting under her guard and distracting her as he had. The man should have just stayed away from her instead of this back and forth play on her mind and giving her heart too much false hope for something. Maybe she should have thought to settle down before now, she certainly wouldn't be feeling so easily swayed by the temptations created by her mind and heart when it came to desirable men, especially those that clearly were off limits in more ways than one.

She adjusted herself again while he was away collecting the potions, wedging the pillow under her so she could sit up not completely but at a slight angle that at least she wasn't laying down were there was the temptation to fall asleep or gave someone else the opening to pin her to the bed and ravished her lips as he lay down on top of her. No! No, mind stop that right now, now is definitely not the right time or place for this and certainly not the right subject either. He doesn't like you or see you even remotely close to that so stop it now before you get hurt with your hopes too high she reminded herself. Where was a drink when you really needed one? 

When Godric returned and asked to clarify what to do with the potion, she was tempted to give her head a shake no but managed to refrain it else risk making her head worse. It was calm for now, the dizziness gone with help from the drink of water. She took the offered wide-eye potion, carefully popping off the small cork and drinking it down as swiftly but gently as she could. It wasn't the best tasting of potions but if it kept her head on straight it was worth the bitter herbal taste. 

"Not quite. You pour it over the wound, just a little drizzle and hold the towel just under the wound to catch any run off. It will not be as effective if you try to apply it to an injury soaked in the towel" she answered, glancing at the purple potion in his hand for a moment than back up at him. "I wouldn't worry about it unless it looks like it needs to be cleaned. I don't think I got anything up near it after the hit and a simply towel and water will be good enough to clear away the blood thats there after the wound is heal. Just give me a heads up when your about to pour so I can brace myself. As you already know that can sometimes be a bit painful and I don't want to suddenly jerk or move if it catches me by surprise."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-12-2022, 11:21 PM