Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
When she mentioned Lady Hufflepuff being asleep, it struck him, finally, that she was asleep. And drunk. They certainly couldn't summon her now. Was Rowena capable enough to follow directions?

Actually, the bigger question would be, would she take directions? Rowena liked being the smartest person in the room and someone telling her how to do something might not go over well. Unfortunately, he didn't know if her skills were up to everything they would need.

He nearly laughed. Rowena was brilliant. Of course she could do it. Might take her a few tries but she would do it.

"Unfortunately," he said, "We're going to need some kind of help. I'm not going to be of much use until I splint my fingers so we're going to need an extra set of hands."

They reached the front doors and Godric realized their issue. He could not open it while holding her. The doors were rather large and kinda heavy. They really needed to get some kind of spell that would open them when someone approached. Then again, that could be a serious issue for security. Something to think on later.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to manage on your own for a bit while I open the door. Here," He walked her over and gently set her down on her feet up against the wall so she could lean against it. "Just stand here and I'll be back, okay? I'm sure you're a bit dizzy but the wall will hold you up. I know the person who made it you know. They made it just for this reason - to help people stand taller than they ever have before." Godric gave her a wink before stepping back, pausing a moment to make sure it really would work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-07-2022, 10:44 AM