Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Hearing his voice take a softer note Astrid couldn't help but follow along with his instructions. Now that she was close to him again she could smell his unique blended scent, a mixture of nature, beast, and simply Godric. She took a few slow breaths, the smell soaking in to her nose and lungs with each intake of air and soon she was feeling both the world under her feet and her mind settle back into place and carefully raised her head to look at Godric.

Only she didn't see him, not how she expected until she was suddenly scooped up off her feet and in his arms. Astrid went ridged, her body preparing to struggle only to hear his request not to or risk hurting the both of them further. His tone once again gentle and soft compared to his usual tone and for some reason it had her natural reaction suddenly frozen then defused. She managed to hold it back but remained somewhat stiff in his arms. Arms she never thought would hold her like this or any other way ever and guiltily she didn't want to leave once they did make it back to the school. 

Astrid didn't know whether to apologize or thank him as he held her, both probably but his next words had her detoured in another direction. Despite the tone this time her reaction couldn't be frozen and she looked up at his face not far above hers. "W..wait. Its too late and no doubt Lady Hufflepuff is sound asleep by now. Just go up to the infirmary and I can walk you through what to do for my head, step for step. I may have a head injury but I know my line of work well enough to do it in any condition. If you can heal my head I should be able to get the rest of us patch up so no one has to find themselves concerned about our rough state in the morning" She said, pausing to stare up into his eyes. "Please. I know I've caused you enough trouble tonight but I don't want to cause anymore or get anyone else involved. My pride, stupid really but I would rather not cause anyone to worry about me." Her voice was softer, her guard finally lowered away nearly all the way with a tone of honesty and pleading circling her words

Was that asking too much of him to do? She could only assume he didn't like to let the other founders as well as their collection of students now see him in a beaten and bruised state judging from when they had their encounter in the infirmary before. She too would rather avoid the others seeing her a bit roughed up, it gave the impression that while she was determined at her job she put herself at risk of harm and could be a potential hazard to herself. Scars she could handle no problem, she had quite a few of them across parts of her body from various injuries. It was fresh new injuries when they weren't so easy to hide from peering eyes that she didn't like to have in sight of anyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-05-2022, 10:13 PM