Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Nothing to apologize for but I won't say no to letting you mend my shirt." Godric replied, figuring it was the very least he could do? That didn't sound right. He was perfectly capable of mending clothes. He'd been taught as a boy; the Lord who had trained him couldn't abide idle hands. The pages and squires always had to be busy or there would be discipline. Thus, quite often, Godric would knit or darn socks, mend the clothing that had been ripped in practice, or sharpen his weapons. There was ever so much to do when one really thought about it.

Still, he could tell she wouldn't leave off until he allowed her to do something to make up for this whole nasty business. Honestly, he should be making it up to her for letting her instrument be damaged but apparently, from the way she fobbed it off, he wasn't going to be able to replace it. Hell, he couldn't have afforded it even if he wanted to. Every cent he had went into the school and then some.

Some gallant knight he was. All these years of work and he couldn't provide simple things for the people who served them. What a true waste he was. Still, there were ways he could help. Small ways but ways nevertheless.

"If you need material for your new instrument, talk to Lady Ravenclaw. She is in charge of most of our ordering and she has the contacts to get just about anything we need. With our name on it, hopefully it will be a little easier to acquire. It seems to make you happy, after all and I like the people around me to be happy. It makes for much more comfortable living situations."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-04-2022, 06:17 PM