Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid internally smirked as Godric's choice of words to call the men who had tried to attack her. She honestly couldn't have agreed any more on the matter, maybe even add on a few more words that perhaps weren't meant to be said through the proper woman's mouth. Guess it was fortunate she wasn't much of a proper woman and wouldn't have held back on saying the same words he had just.

"You don't need to go to the trouble to replacing my lute, I was the one that choose to use it as a weapon. When I find some free time I will make it again providing I can find the right materials this far inland" She answered with a slightly heavy sigh accompanied with her exhaled breath. It would take a little time but it wasn't impossible, she had made that one in fact so she could do it. It all just depended on if she could find the time as well as worthy enough materials. While it certainly wouldn't be the same it fit well with the instrument, they were supposed to be different and unique just like the ones who played them.

She tugged herself out from her inner thoughts when he shifted a bit closer and looked over her current state. Had he just grimaced at her? She certainly couldn't be in any worse shape than he was given the nasty look of a few of his fingers, broken she could assume. Not to mention his nose looked a bit mangled and from the way he was standing he had to have a few bruises forming. She on the other hand felt the pain in the back of her shoulder and there was a stinging feeling near the top of her forehead but nothing that seemed terrible.

Astrid followed a step or so behind Godric without resistance, he seemed to know a quick way back to the school and the sooner they got there the better. Along the way she couldn't help but reach up and gently touch the stinging spot on her head with the tip of a finger or two. Right away she could feel it was damp and just slightly sticky, knowing at the very least she must have a cut of some sort there. She didn't feel particularly too dizzy so she didn't think her head had taken too hard of a hit but just because she couldn't feel it now didn't mean it wouldn't come around later. She would need to make sure to take something for it before she went to bed tonight, more importantly she should make sure she healed Godric up and hopefully without the other founders finding either of them in their current state.

"It's not serious, really. I think its just a cut, besides your the one with broken bones and those should be healed fir...." She paused and came to a stop just a second after he did in front of her. Astrid watched in both confused and curiously as he tugged his shirt free of his pants and proceeded to rip off a piece of it. Something she could see was proving difficult with his broken fingers. She wasn't fully clued in to what he was doing until he was right in front, maybe a breath of space between them but it certainly wasn't hers as it had frozen in her lungs the moment he was before her and his eyes were locked with hers. Everything around them went a bit hazy as the seconds that felt like hours passed by. Why did have to draw her in like this? Without even a word, just a deep look into his eyes and her shield was lowered for him. Nothing could happen between them, not romance and not even friendship with how he tried to get away from her. So why couldn't the universe or whatever was doing this understand that and stop tormenting her like this? His dashing looks, alluring scent, and drawing eyes called out to her but he was a forbidden fruit, one she was forever made to look but never touch or taste no matter how tempting he was making it. All it would take was for one of them to lean in and that small gap between them would be gone.

His hand moving up with the bunched scrap of his shirt thankfully pulled her from falling to far into her mind. Astrid flinched, her head slightly recoiling away as his hand moved close but after a moment she held still. She winced as the fabric made contact with her head then slowly moved her hand up to take over holding the piece of his shirt to her head. If she was holding it there he wouldn't have a reason to still be standing so close to her and his intoxicating scent wouldn't be putting bad ideas into her mind. 

"Thank you" Astrid said quietly with a softer note to her tone, thankfully with help from the wince a moment ago she was able to pull her eyes away from his and the hypnotic spell they had tried to put her under. Instead she glanced away, suddenly feeling a bit shy but appreciative of everything he was doing for her. He didn't have to especially how they had just parted at the tavern but here he was battered and bruised because of her. She caught sight of his shirt, now missing a good size piece from the bottom. "I will be sure to get you a replacement, for your shirt you damaged on my account."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-03-2022, 11:52 PM