Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric nodded, trying to flex his hand. Yup, definitely broken fingers. They would heal eventually. "Of course I came after you. I could hardly let you be accosted by those..." He muttered a word that he shouldn't have used in a lady's presence but no one had ever said he was the most refined of men. Another reason why he probably wasn't married. "But you're welcome. And don't worry about your instrument. I'll have it replaced.

"As to my injuries," he looked her over and tried to hide the grimace on his face. "Actually, I think we need to see to that head wound of yours first," he said gently, looking around to get his bearings before setting off on the shortest route to the castle. He wasn't in a huge hurry, knowing she might be woozy and need help to walk a bit. Still, they should get her back just in case. While head wounds tended to bleed profusely more than necessary, they wouldn't know for certain until they got into some good light to make certain what the best treatment was. "The rest can wait until after that's dealt with. In fact..." Godric stopped. Pulling his shirt out of his pants, he reached for the hem of it to try to tear a strip off of it.

While it took a few moments, eventually it came off and he stepped in close to her. For a moment, their eyes locked. Time was suspended for seconds but he broke it quickly, realizing what a fool he was. He'd told them both that nothing romantic could happen and he needed to stick to that. Bunching the fabric up, he reached up to press it against the wound.

"Hold this here so we can hopefully stop the bleeding by the time we reach the castle."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 11-03-2022, 01:34 PM