Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
What was he getting angry for?! She was the one who was in right to be mad, Astrid had asked why he avoided her without the crutch of alcohol in his hand and he had dodged her question by giving her a compliment on her looks as if the flattery would brush her past the fact he hadn't fully answered her. If they were going to work together, he couldn't very well try to avoid her or look uncomfortable around her as he was or at least thats how he always looked in her eyes when they were together. Now for sure things were going to be bad between them but at least he had made one thing clear enough. He had no interest her, none and probably would never been especially if how he really felt about her was far from what he had been displaying to her not long ago. All an act no less and he like the rest of the men thought her nothing more then a nights conquest to say they had slept with a viking wench. What a fool she was to think they could even be something like friends. Though her heart would have wanted more, friendship would have been all she could ask of him given their differences and positions, something she wouldn't have minded putting aside but it was clear he had no intentions of doing so.

She calmly knocked back the contents of her tankard, more than she would have liked to drink all at once so quickly but it was apparent the good mood between them was gone and it was better if one of them left before anything worse was said. She was tempted after his comment to give him a piece of her mind but that no doubt would most likely cost her the job that made her siblings proud of her. Being the bigger person Astrid would leave first, she had enough to drink tonight anyway even if it was just a tiny buzz and it had been good while it had lasted at least. 

Calmly Astrid rose to her feet, not looking at Godric as she approached the bar and set down her tankard as well as a few gold pieces beside it from a pocket in her dress. Without a word she stepped back to her table, picked up the lute and turned towards the door. She paused their though, turning and finally looking at him with her eyes locked right at his. "I took the liberty of taking care of your tab tonight, though I suppose its really you paying for it with the coin you left me the other day. For the supplies for treating your injuries, those were provided for me when I arrived and the cost was far less than what you gave me to cover them so you didn't need to repay me for any of it. So I decided the best way of returning you your money was in the way I figured would help you better enjoy your evening, though I had hoped it would have been a different sort of reaction when you found out you know now and I saw to the return of your money."

"Goodnight Sir Gryffindor, I do hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and see you on the morrow if your not intent on avoiding me more than you have been. Stay and drink a while longer, I'll take my leave first so you can better relax and enjoy your evening without my stressful presence causing you discomfort." she said, then without giving him a chance to reply she pulled the hood of her cloak up over her head and took her leave of the tavern. A moment or so later a huddled group of three men who had been watching them from a distance got up from their table and silently followed after her out of the tavern.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 11-02-2022, 02:26 AM