Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric's smile faded, his jaw clenching tightly at her response. What was wrong with women that they couldn't accept a damn compliment?! And what, was she a legilemense who thought she could read his mind?

If that was the case, then her skills were a bit rusty.

Somehow, he strangled back most of the irritation that was building up, now wanting to make the situation any more dissatisfying as it now was. The last thing they needed was for there to be tension between himself and their main healer. While both Helga and Rowena were fair hands at the occupation, he didn't want to have to bother them every time he got too banged up to operate. They already had enough on their plates to be dealing with that too.

"I'll let you in on another secret, Mistress Goodrun," he said, trying not to grind his teeth together. "I do not idle flatter. It is a waste of breath. Just because nothing can happen between us, does not mean I cannot pay you a compliment. Would you reject it if I said you were talented at your field of study?"

Which he had. And she had not rejected that so why not accept this one? Ridiculous. Godric tossed back the rest of his mug. He was suddenly not feeling like sitting here anymore. No, he needed to get out and do something. Alcohol wasn't going to purge the darkness now so that was the second best solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 10-31-2022, 12:36 PM