Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Well, I'll let you in on my dirty little secret," he said, leaning closer again, trying not to think of the fact that she smelled nice or that she looked even better. In this day and age, it was hard to find someone who wasn't smelling of something disgusting. Only Helga and Rowena somehow managed it on a daily basis - almost liked they bathed in flowers or something. Well, the former tended to be more food smelling than anything but to him, that was appealing. It meant she was preparing the most scrumptious meals for him to consume.

"Since I have to be careful about the image I present to this town," he confided, "I have Horace water my drinks down a bit. So when I do get rather lively," that seemed the kindest phrase for his rough antics while drinking down here, he was never truly incapacitated enough to get into some real trouble of the fatal kind.

Not that he expected the farmers and stall tenders very troublesome but he hadn't made it to this age by being foolish.

"Well, it just makes a little more sense to be safe and not sorry. As for my state, how could a man resist such beauty before him?"

Did he really just say that? Damn, and he was trying to be so subtle. Maybe he'd had a bit more than he'd remembered. Still not enough to intoxicate him but enough to loosen his tongue a bit. Quickly, he leaned back, his back straightening. The last thing he wanted was to give her the wrong idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 10-29-2022, 04:40 AM