Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid was a bit curious to learn that he was no stranger to lectures from Lady Rowena when it came to his antics while drinking. It made sense why he was a bit of a flustered mess when she found him in the infirmary and trying so hard to secretly patch himself up before the other founders to could see the state he was in. It had her wonder just how long the powerful group of four had known one another. "No, I suppose that's not the sort of lesson we want the students to learn from you. I'm sure the other founders might agree with me that having one of you around is enough" she replied then took a drink from her tankard.

Somewhere off to the side of her mind she questioned why he made mention of only one founder when it came to lectures. Was it just because Lady Rowena just happened to give them first or was there something else going on? Surely not given he said he wasn't with anyone but than again they were close and both from noble families. Made more sense if the two of them got together then him with her. The attraction was there despite the two of them pretending to ignore it, he was a handsome man and physically the dream of any filly he happened to pick from the herd. Though she had teased and tempted him a few times already tonight, he had been giving it right back perhaps without even realizing it. Those eyes of his were hard to look away from when she had been right next to him. Yet they both seemed aware nothing could come of this, a barrier of sorts blocked them from going any further down that road so perhaps instead they could be something of friends, thats if he didn't go back to his usual ways around her. It wouldn't be so bad having a drinking buddy again, so long as he could keep up with her.

"I wouldn't dream of thinking you were a pathetic knight Sir Godric but it is hard to dismiss the evidence before me to make the assumption you were not as deep into the drink as you appear. I'm no stranger to seeing the physical signs and you have a couple that would be hard to mistake as anything else. A light tint of color to your cheeks, just there on both sides right above the bone, your eyes are lightly glazed over in amusement and quite the biggest hint of all is how your acting towards me. Far more relaxed and dare I say more open and friendly then you usually are." 

"Hard to miss the different sort of stiff and formal way you are towards me compared to anyone else and on the rare chance we happen to be in the same room together, not to mention you often look for a way to move away from me quicker than a serpent fleeing a mongoose" Astrid commented, a playful curl of a smirk shaped to her lips as she leaned back a bit in her chair. She didn't move her gaze away as she took a drink from her tankard again, lifting one of her legs just enough to cross it on top of the other as she lowered her tankard back down to her lap. 

"Am I really that terrifying Sir Gryffindor? This is the longest we have been in the same room together outside meals and you have yet to look for an escape to get away from me so I can only assume its because your drunk but perhaps I am mistaken and I apologize for the assumption. I should know some knights after all have quite the tolerance for the dark frothy drink. Not the strongest however it is rather a decent second best." Of that she was trying to subtly reference her connection to vikings. It was no secret to her ears of the rumors about them and she wouldn't deny the years they had spent at sea with the clan that had saved them, taken them in, and helped teach them after what happened to their home. While she had seen and experienced her own share of alcohol, perhaps a touch of her competitiveness had to come forward to declare she came from the stronger stomach out of the two. It was maybe pushing at his ego again, tempting him to try and challenge her words. Men didn't often turn down a challenge when it provoked their ego and outside fist flights and contests of bravery drinking was one such way. The trouble was if he did offer a challenge did she take it immediately or leave him hanging with a reply for a few seconds before accepting just to mess with him a hint more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 10-28-2022, 07:17 PM