Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Well, since I do not believe any of the other's knew about the evening before's activities, I would say you have a fair hand at healing. I do so hate it when Rowena lectures because I let myself get drawn into conflict." Godric confessed. And the night before they greeted their new students, started their first school year? She definitely would have had something to say, whether he was defending their decision or not. "Being black and blue when greeting students is probably not an image we want to present to impressionable students. The last thing we need is to have to break up fights and them using the excuse that I did it so they should be able to.

"As for tonight's activities..." Godric considered their company. "Wait, you think I've drunk enough to be a little tipsy?" He gave her an amused look as she retook her seat at the table. "Why Mistress Gudrun, you must think me a rather pathetic knight if you think this little bit will incapacitate my senses that much!"

Honestly, he was grateful to have her sitting back at the table. While he knew the lines between them existed for a good reason, having her sitting so close to him up at the bar had been uncomfortable for reasons he didn't want to think about because it would get him into trouble. She was an attractive young woman. She didn't seem the type to ensnare a man for a husband but one could never be too careful. And while he certainly wasn't anywhere near drunk, Godric was feeling rather warm and at ease. It could be a slippery slope, if he wasn't careful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 10-28-2022, 01:49 PM