Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid found herself once again struggling to keep in her true expression held in as she studied Godric and his reaction to her bold admission. It certainly hadn't gone unnoticed around the room as she could feel several eyes on her back now. While she may have fudge her words just a bit it had all been worth it to see his eyes and the way the wheels of his mind reflected in them for just the few moments he would look at her. His voice even held telltale signs he hadn't been unaffected by her teasing and taunting words. Of course she wasn't foolish enough to go dancing naked in the middle of the night, at least not since they had moved here and she had given up most of her life of travel but it was a hard thing not to include when it seemed the strongest way of getting under his guard was using her female physical body. 

She wasn't a full idiot and knew the dangers a woman in her position had in the mountain trading post, particularly her physical looks. Call it a sin of her ego but she was a bit proud of her figure and beauty but even more with the surprise she could give a handsy drunk when she used her strength to overpower him swift and easily. Astrid had trained as a fighter, a warrior and although she hadn't taken it far enough to be very visible on her body she was not a target to be underestimated. It was why despite the eyes and now wandering minds around the tavern glancing at her back she was able to maintain a calm position, almost uninterested that she had no doubt excited quite a few minds with images to play over and over. 

Astrid took a drink from her tankard, her gaze locked on Godric a bit more as he seemed to grasp at another far safer topic than continuing the one from before. She calmly swirled the last remaining sip in her tankard, noticing he was avoiding looking at her again. A sign she had gotten to him if only a little and she muffled a smirk as she finished the last of the contents of her tankard. 

"So I hear. She is the one I'm told to seek out for cooking lessons and has offered them once before when I was giving her a hand in the gardens" She replied after lowering her tankard down to her lap again. She pondered whether or not to get up and get another refill, she'd had four already but was no where near her limit. Then again she didn't often like to let it get out deep into the drink she could really get so maybe slowly down a bit was a better idea.

"To be taught by such a masterful person would be a great honor indeed but I wouldn't want to bother her with the school open and the many things she has to do. Perhaps some time I will find the chance but I won't intrude on her at this time." Astrid calmly twirled the empty tankard around in her hands but kept her gaze on him across from her. Should she take a chance and press into him further? Make him even squirm a little in his skin or would she be pushing it a bit too much? While she knew it was all good and fun against Godric, the same couldn't be said to those behind her affected by her words. If she wasn't careful it would take her a bit longer to get back up to the school once she was ready to make her way back tonight.

"So, a knight with years of travelling the roads. Did you and your order even encounter anything exciting or thrilling? See sights or partake of battles many would only get to experience through your stories?" Astrid asked. It seemed like the topics were switching back and forth between them and given she needed an excuse to cool her mind before she teased him one step too far she decided to ask about his travels as a knight. Surely he had enough on the subject to distract them for a bit and also cool a few heads off from the heated state she had put them in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 10-12-2022, 05:00 PM