Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid took her time with drinking from her tankard and finishing the last of the delicious beverage only enjoyable at such a place as she took in his response. Honestly she hadn't been concerned for a need of caution or safety when she was here, if someone decided to mess with her there were two ways so could very well go about it and one involved the arrival of an armored fighter who wasn't afraid to throw a few punches or swing a blade. If it kept her and her family safe, her status as a healer not a fighter could remain intact with the help of her alter ego. With that said she hadn't been worried about keeping her back to the room or to the potential of someone attacking from behind. Her senses would be aware of the room even if it didn't seem so, a fighter was always alert and even if she had to take a punch or two to remain hidden and her true strength in the dark so be it. 

Besides with the way Godric was suddenly moving a bit closer to her by a few bar stools and his frame looking like he was on guard despite already a drink in meant he was more than likely on protection duty of her. Typical and expected of such a knight and living breathing male.

"Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. I came down to check up on my family before they tucked themselves into bed for the evening and decided to stop for a drink or two before making my return. By chance I had to repair my lyre after it had a run in with a very short game of battle tag between two of my siblings so I thought to entertain myself after fixing it up while I drink as well as those whos ears who feel up to listening" She replied once she had lowered her tankard down from her face. While she wasn't sure if he was in the loop or not as far as her family situation Astrid had at least told Rowena when she had stopped by not long ago she would be down to visit the trading post to check on her siblings and if a house elf could be stationed in the infirmary just until she returned. She wasn't planning to stay too late and although she knew not to leave her post for too long she was a bit overly confident no one would be stopping by tonight in need of her healing hand. Besides, the only one at this point she could anticipate in needing healing during the night was seated right in front of her so her place here rather than the school seemed a good one, planned or coincidence.

With the tankard now empty she rose up from her chair with it in hand and calmly strolled towards the bar. Her gaze didn't leave his until she paused in front of the empty stool just beside him and she turned slightly to look at the barkeep on the other side of the bar as she leaned over the stool to hand over her tankard for a refill. Guiltily Astrid may have exaggerated her position a bit more than necessary, stretching her upper body just a touch too much to put the physical shape of her body into clear view from her cloak and her hind end raised just a touch higher but it was all honestly and innocently done. 

She wouldn't intentionally use her physical attributes to make him shake a little in his boots even if it was just harmless teasing. Maybe not completely on purpose and that she would admit to doing intentionally to at least get his feathers ruffled a little bit. She certainly could feel a few glances in her direction because of the motion, men were after all only human and even the layers of rumors coating her wouldn't stop a quick passing glance at a well defined female form in certain innocent looking positions. 

"So, your here to celebrate a rather successful first day then? An occasion indeed worth celebrating despite the lack of enthusiasm from the response of the rest of the room. Congratulations on the school and the hard work you as well as the other founders have done to bring it to life" Astrid added as she turned to look right at him, meeting his gaze for a moment or so then straightened herself up with a full tankard in hand. She nodded it slightly in his direction in a gentle toast before moving it to her lips for a short drink. It was still a bit irritating her plan hadn't gone quite as she had thought at first but so long as she could have a bit of fun at his expense maybe it would be worth it in the end. So long as she remained clear minded and focused, no need getting distracted by what came up the last few times they had encounters together.

"And thank you again for the drink, I will most graciously enjoy it down to the last drop." With a smile she then turned and walked the few steps back to her table. Grabbing her chair she adjust it a bit to better be angled to face Godric fully while also putting her back somewhat to the rest of the room. Not that she cared, foolish and cocky indeed but it was so difficult to not be just a bit dangerous. Right in front of her was someone who had gotten under her guard and she wanted to see if there was a way to return the favor. It was rightly fare in her mind after all.

Besides the memory of the glimpse she had seen the other day of his well formed body was curious if he had the physical strength to back up such a toned and decently sculpted frame. Not that she was wanting to get close enough to touch it again or experience what else that sort of strength could be used for. No, no she was here for a reason and it was to get him back for rattling her by rattling him back and nothing else. She took a drink as if to solidify that statement in her mind, lightly brushing her hand across her lap to brush out a wrinkle or two from her dress once she set the tankard down on to the table beside her. If anything it would only be a small bar brawl that would happen tonight and she would be here to help him back up to the school if his ego let him. Astrid turned to look at him across from her seated at the bar. Definitely nothing else crazier than that would possibly happen tonight, innocent talk at best right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Astrid Gudrun - 10-05-2022, 02:50 PM