Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric had made certain that all was set up for his class the next day. If Rowena's potion didn't work, he didn't want to have to worry about rushing about, getting thing ready while his hangover hung heavily over his head. It would make for a very bad first impression with his students. Once the field was properly readied, he headed over to the stables. With so many horses on the grounds, he didn't think it fair to leave the house elfs to deal with it all. He was the one that offered the space to a few of the students so it should be his responsibility to make sure they were well stabled for the night. It also meant he could check on his own horses kept there for if he needed to make unexpected trips where apparation was unnecessary.

But finally, FINALLY, Godric could make his way down to the tavern. As he walked in, the tender called out to him with a wide smile and the knight returned it, clomping over to the bar to take a seat there. The man there already knew what he drank so it was ready by the time he sat down. "You're the best," Godric told him before turning himself around on the stool to look out over the room. Seeing just a handful and a half of people seated, he nodded.

"A round on me, my good man! Everyone drinks on me for this one in celebration of the new school and a new era for the trading post. I tell you, this will be the best thing that ever happened to this place!" There was a dissenter or two in the group but if it meant they were drinking for free, then they seemed good enough to keep their complaints to themselves. That didn't mean Godric was going to let himself become complacent. Half turned towards the bar, never turning his back on anyone, he tried to keep up a lively chat going with the tender, his voice carrying well over the music, a strange addition to the room but not unwelcome.

"And at least a round for our talented musician!" He called out, though there was a little less enthusiasm for this declaration, which seemed odd. Bards were far and few between and roaming ones tended to be the center of attention for all sorts of reasons. The fact that this one seemed to suffer a few dirty looks made him wonder who they were, though not enough approach. At least, not yet. He had drinking to do first...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance Encounter As Planned (Godric) - by Godric Gryffindor - 10-03-2022, 04:19 PM