Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly was wanting to work on learning more ways to take care of herself. She knew had really wanted to work on trying to find ways to protect herself. If it was easier to shoot a bow than a dagger and sword that might be good for her. “Did it take long for you to work on learning the bow? As someone that is skilled at it. Do you think just anyone could work on picking up to do?”

Kimberly would work on admitting that she did not know anything that was going on. She did not know what to do to help so she just worked on moving in front of Apollo petting behind his ears and trying to keep him calm. She could tell that Apollo from the way he was acting that really liked Cara. Sometimes if he did not like a person he let them know. Kimberly had seen it before and turned out to be a good thing.

Kimberly was working on trying to think about her trip here when Cara asked. She did see lots of interesting things but where did she need to start? Did she start with the fact that she did not meet Godric in the first part? Actually, she had traveled some of the ways on her own. “I did get to see some interesting things. Most of it though was getting to see the different types of trees and things from where I lived originally. Plus how different towns worked.” She decided that it might be best to be honest with everyone. "I traveled with Sir Gryffindor since one of the people stayed with us. He worked on explaining to me that he had magic and offered me a spot there. Since really was traveling he offered me a spot in the pub where you met me before coming here.”

Apollo neigh as could tell that his master was having a time. He was happy that she was working on getting his feet worked on. “He was a nice and amazing person. The man wants to do his best to work on helping make sure we all learn to take care of ourselves. He was a knight who knows how to protect those around him while teaching us to do it ourselves. There was also his dog Rhiannon she is a sweetheart.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 01-12-2023, 09:15 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM