Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly was happy that her new she could daresay friend was being gentle with Apollo. She was used to petting and brushin him on her own. Part of the problem was while on the road none of this equipment was here. The witch had to make due with what she had even sharing the brush Kimberly used on self.

"It is nice that you still had people that were willing to help and train you." Kimberly knew that her husband's family would have blamed her. They would not accept it. They might even go as far as saying it was this magic that made it where she was not able to have children. She is not able to do the one thing that women are supposed to do.

"Yes but you were able to work on making it yourself. This means that they have at least some skill." Kimberly looked at the bow knowing it was impressive. Cara was amazing and able to do so many things. "I don't think I could use it properly no matter how I dressed. Plus not sure anyone knows how to be a proper one. My family knew I was a girl the whole time and still learning things." 

Kimberly could sew and make simple enough clothes. She also knew how to mend her own things which had come in handy when traveling. Her cooking skills were passable. Children she did not understand though could never be really tired to learn.

"Yes please if Apollo will let you. He has been with me through lots but most of the time on my travels someone else would look at it for me." She always made sure to get him looked at in every town. He had better care than her for some time. "I hope that I can work on learning the little things from the person that works with the animals. Apollo deserves the best and this way I can work on learning it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 01-04-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM