Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

0Kimberly was happy that Apollo was going to be getting a great brushing. She did care about the old horse even if it did not seem like it all the time. The horse neigh little in excitement when they were hitting the places that felt good. Kimberly took extra care in the spots she knew he might be sore from their original trip. “Oh, I don’t believe the classes are going to be easy at all. I mean from the magic I have seen during my travels be it not much. My skill is nowhere near that at all. My luck is going to be that don’t just flunk out at the beginning of the year. What meant was that some classes it would seem like depended on reading and writing. If we don’t understand those there is no reason to even start the other yet.”

Kimberly knew she would work on helping Cara find the archery range since that seems as if it was something the girl in front of her would enjoy doing. It was not something she saw herself any good at but if it make someone else happy that was what it was worth right? This school was to help her hide from her past failures and make new goals. It was working so far so why work on changing it up now? The witch listens to Cara explain her situation before all this.

“If you know a little bit of magic then you are already ahead of me. Until the one that brought me to this school found told me about magic I did not know what it was. Most of what I got was when upset would explode a plate or two. Then when cleaning the bucket always seems to find its way back over to me.” Kimberly did not see the point in lying to her about it. Cara was one of her friends, so maybe if she understood, they could work together on learning where the other was faltering. “Apollo has always been there for me you know.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM