Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly sighed when Cara asked her if it was going to get them in trouble with the Lords and the Ladies. Truthfully she did not feel like any of them other than maybe Sir Gryfindor liked her anyways. If it was to get her in trouble then maybe it was their way of saying she did not belong there. Plus she was not sure where they needed to start looking for the range so it could take hours to find it. “If the rest of the classes go as fast as that one then we should have plenty of time. If they decided to want to keep us in class for ages then no. Most of the classes that had outside of where we're from woman teaching me to sow. I did not get it very well so had to do most of it on my own time because they did not want to sit there and watch me fail. If not then we can keep trying a little at a time plus no classes on the weekends so we could spend the day then looking.”

Kimberly smiled a little when Cara looked towards her. “I don’t mind if you help me give him a brush down. The truth that might just want Apollo needs. It also is faster since like you said we do still have classes to get to. If we are both doing it then cleaning the stall should be easy too. It should take maybe 20 minutes or so.” She knew it would take her longer if wanted to be detailed but not sure about school stuff what time had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 11-20-2022, 02:59 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM