Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"Alright, providing when we step out after class is over it won't be so dark out we won't be able to see beyond the orb of light provided by candle light then we can just hold off until tomorrow to search for it. You are more familiar with the rising and setting of the sun around here than I am so if you think we will have some time today we can give a try. So long as it wont get either of us into trouble with the Lords and Ladies in charge" Cara replied glancing at Kimberly. 

She turned back to the black mare, gently rubbing her hand along the length of the side of her face and neck. The way Kimberly had tried to reassure her she would eventually find a companion and it didn't necessarily have to be horse circled her mind a few times. While she wouldn't any animal companion in general, somehow her mind drifted a bit to far and hoped for something that was more impossible than possible. While it would her beyond happy to have something like a hippogriff or griffin that just was wishful thinking, dreaming when in reality they were probably the least likely for her to come across and connect with one like a companion. It was dream best left to her mind, unlikely to happen given her track record with luck.

Cara bid farewell to the mare, moving calmly over to join Kimberly by her horse. She offered Apollo a smile as they were introduced, extending her hand for a smell "Nice to meet you Apollo, I'm sorry though I don't have a sugar cube to offer you but if its alright with you I can help Kimberly give you a good brush down" she said, letting his eye link with hers for a few moments then turned to look at Kimberly beside her. "Thats of course if its alright with you. I can help clean out his stall instead while you brush him if you would rather do it by yourself."

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 10-28-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM