Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

She calmly approached a black color coated mare standing in a cozy enough-looking stall, gently offering her hand for the horse to smell before gently brushing her hand down along the length of her nose and face once approved the elegant animal. A companion wasn't entirely a bad idea honestly but like with many things going forward Cara wanted to do it and find her way, without the help or handout from anyone. People were hard for her to trust but animals hadn't done her any harm. So far at least Kimberly hadn't shown any sign of ill content or untrustworthiness so at least she had someone that she didn't want to completely push away. Zot too was another she had met since arriving but Cara hadn't fully sorted him out just yet so her judgment was still unclear as far as trusting him or not.

Kimberly smiled thinking about everything that was going on and smiled. She was happy that they had found the right stable. “That is great that we were lucky on one thing. Maybe after we finish with classes, we can work on looking for the archery range. I will be more than happy to help since you help me find the stables..” Kimberly was not good at it but could help her find it before working on leaving to do her things. The teachers most likely were going to give them some homework anyways. She heard the hoof clattering. This was the feeling that made me calm.

Kimberly worked on walking into the stables looking to see where she could find apollo. The horse was her everything and she loved him. It was the one thing that never left her since she left her family and home. “I am sure that you will find one day. Who knows it might not even be a horse it could be any animal. It could be anything that makes you smile.” She worked over towards an older horse and worked on reaching her hand out towards him. She watched as Apollo moved to the front of the stall and nuzzle the hand having belongs to his owner. He then let out a light night was a sugar cube was held out. “Cara this is Apollo. Apollo that is Cara one of the people that I go  to school with.” She did not want to say friend in case she did not feel the same way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 10-27-2022, 09:14 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM