Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Cara was on a similar mind thought as Kimberly as they approached the stable looking building. Given this was a magic school they surely would have more than just horses and livestock on the grounds. Magical creatures were bound to be here as well for either lessons or as the founders own pets. They wouldn't find out until they were inside just which type of creature was housed here since she couldn't see any visible sign or posting around to notify what was inside. 

She approached the large wooden door quietly with Kimberly, her ears listening for the sounds inside as she reached for the handle on the door. Cara could swear she could hear the sound of hoof clatter and snorts inside though muffled through the thick wood. It was enough to ease the weight from her mind as she gave the door a tug and slowly pulled it open revealing a row of wooden stalls and some housing the elegant four legged beasts more familiarly known as horses. 

"Looks like we had some luck on our shoulders and managed to find the horse stable" Cara said calmly to Kimberly beside her. She would let the other girl go ahead first, no doubt directing herself to her companion the moment she noticed them. Realizing she hadn't replied to the advice given early, Cara stepped a little further into the stable and looked over the horses in different stalls. "I couldn't impose on them to do that, nor on you and your friend Apollo. Thank you for the offer though. Eventually I will find a companion I'm sure, time will tell me when its the right moment and we will connect. For now, maybe the companions of these ones won't mind if I stop by to offer a brushing or a small snack every once in a while."

She calmly approached a black color coated mare standing in a cozy enough looking stall, gently offering her hand for the horse to smell before gently brushing her hand down along the length of her nose and face once given the approval from the elegant animal. A companion wasn't entirely a bad idea honestly but like with many things going forward Cara wanted to do it and find them her way, without the help or handout from anyone. People were hard for her to trust but animals hadn't done her any harm. So far at least Kimberly hadn't shown any sign of ill-content or untrustworthiness so at least she had someone that she didn't want to completely push away. Zot too was another she had meet since arriving but Cara hadn't fully sorted him out just yet so her judgment was still unclear as far as trusting him or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 10-22-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM