Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly began to move with Cara looking around and taking everything in. It was nice to have someone here at the school that would become friends with. She did not have many back at home since talking with people was something she never really had time for. It was always taking care of the family house. Once married she would take care of both hers and once in while going to father to make sure he was taken care of since his mother died. Her whole time was work and due to your wifely duties. After moving to work on being on the run it was hard to get close to people again. The one time she did her magic acted up and boom their kitchen stuff was destroyed. The witch smiled a little wondering if maybe she could talk to Sir Gryffindor. He might be able to get a note sent to them from her. She let them know about how was safe. Then maybe just maybe one day she is allowed to visit them again.
“It was one of the requirements for me to come here. I said was not going to come unless my horse came with me.” She did not have to tell Cara the rest of the story. That was none of the girl's business about how she was not going to leave her horse alone to come to school. “It is good though to be able to get away and just breathe with someone familiar. There are so many people around here and we all like different things. It's great to know that there is someone because going has my back no matter what.” She kept walking hoping they were going in the right direction.
The witch had made a promise to give this a chance and that was what she was going to do. If things did not work out after a month or so she would work on seeing about leaving. Gryffindor seem to be a nice dude that was not going to try and force her to stay. Kimberly thought he might try and come back after her if that was the case she give him everything back and most of her extra money. Now though that her hand was okay it would not be harder for her to go on the run again. She is able to get small jobs here and there to keep everything doing. That was the last thing on her mind though because she truly believed him and lady Gwen when they both said this place was to help people like her. “I also know said would help make sure to take care of my own so the stable hand did not have to do it all by themselves. It not hard to move food to different animals and brush them if they behave.” Kimberly was not sure how the classes would go since the first one was easier because with someone felt comfortable with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 10-14-2022, 10:27 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM