Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly stopped when realized it was Cara. Part of her had felt little bad since she had not recognized one of the girls she felt could become a friend from behind. The problem was going to be because of the cloaks they were not what she was used to seeing anyone in but this was for the better. Everyone looked the same so you could not tell if someone grew up a princess or like her poor barely making ends meet. “You are okay Cara. The view here is amazing. When growing up in blacksmith shops and towns. The forest and open-air look amazing.” Kimberly knew this was one of the views since started running that had come to love.

She worked on stepping out of the door. She went to work on letting out a breath a little before moving to head towards where she felt that the stables might be. She knew most of the other spots as they were in the same area. Kimberly was worried about everything that was going on. “Sure, we can work on going together to the stables. I only hope that going to the right place.” Kimberly knew this was only the first week here so they had yet to learn where any think was. “I'm not sure where the archery range is but we can work on looking together. Maybe if both of us work can get to it earlier. I wanted just to go check on my horse since not seen him.” The witch was happy they were able to house him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 10-06-2022, 07:16 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM