Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Something about the combination of the open sky of the outdoors and a gentle brush of breeze by the door had Cara huddled in the small cozy corner of her mind. While physically you could get hurt out in nature and raw wilderness of forests and meadows it had never emotionally hurt her. Maybe thats why it gave her a sense of calm at least for now, you could see the full open honesty in nature while with people it was hard to tell. So far things weren't so terrible here so she couldn't very well say they were bad but thats just how her last two homes and supposed families had started then both turned on her when it was convenient for them. Guess it was something she would just have to wait and see, granted if things were going to be as tough as the first class she may not have the focus to worry about it. Cara had come to learn and thats what she reminded herself to keep at the top of her priority list in her head.

She had just come out of her mind, contemplating moving forward when a soft voice behind her caught her attention first. Turning, Cara found the source of the voice was Kimberly and she calmly but quickly took a step to the side realizing for the first time she had been blocking the doorway completely. "My apologies Kimberly. I guess I let the view sort of take me away for a moment" she replied politely. 

Cara let the other girl go first then followed down the short flight of stairs right after. The sudden encounter had her wondering something about Kimberly. The girl had mentioned she had been in the village for a little while and it was evident with how she knew where everything seemed to be or at least in the relative direction. Could the same be said for here? Did she know where everything was here as well or was she just as much in the dark? She was tempted to ask but stubbornly still a part of her wanted to figure it out for herself, that part that didn't always like to depend on others for help.

"Your heading for the stables then, would you mind some company at least part or all of the way? I was going to look into the archery range and maybe some target practice before its time for the next class" she asked Kimberly. While she wasn't going to directly ask the question, if Kimberly didn't correct her in the right way to go maybe at some point on the way to the stables she would find the location she was looking for. Even if she didn't find it, some time in the stables wouldn't be so bad. At least a bit of time with the animals would be a good runner up for missing out on some target practice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 09-25-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 03-18-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: An Unexpected Meeting (Kimberly) - by xdragon - 04-04-2024, 01:08 PM