Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Myself Presentable (Astrid)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid had expected his hesitance to treat his bigger injury, trying to pass off his timid modesty for her being much to busy to treat him. Modesty she knew wasn't just reserved for women, men had it too and somehow on Godric it was a little cute how he was trying to just get a quick fix and be on his way. A heroic and rugged noble man, rumored to face down a great force single handedly was embarrassed about her seeing a little of his skin. As if he had anything to feel embarrassed or modest about, it wouldn't be the first time she had seen the nude body of a man that wasn't her husband or in fact any of her brothers she had raised since infancy.

She gave him a warm smile but stood firmly in place in front of him. "I really must insist you let me heal you rather than you do so on your own Sir Gryffindor. Your an important person and with today being an important one for you and the others, we can't very let them see you not looking your best. It won't take long I promise but you'll need to trust me and follow my instructions or it could take longer. I'm really not as busy as you may think, just a few last minute things that won't take long once I have seen to your care first" Astrid explained as she placed one of the towels into the bowl to soak up some of the water. She considered putting in a second, not sure just how bad his injury was but decided not to until she had a chance to examine it first.

"If you are still unsure about my skills, I can assure you I have treated many injuries both battle and job related along with a variety of illnesses during my career as a healer. I lived on and off a boat for a few years and had my share of seeing more skin then was possibly proper for a young woman to see not to mention of my eight younger siblings that I have helped raised since they are born, I have five brothers. There is not one inch of the body, male or female I have not seen or had the chance to treat an injury on, I aim to do everything I can to help someone in pain and in need and keep things professional at all times. Allow me the chance to prove to you that I can be someone you can depend on not just to treat the students coming here but you as well. You can come to me when you are in need of a patch up and I will say not one word to anyone else even if they ordered me to on the matter. It will stay between us unless you say otherwise." As she spoke, Astrid gave Godric her full attention and even her warm smile had dimmed a bit if only to try and prove her point that she seriously wanted to help him modesty or not. 

Her words said, she let him mull them over in his mind for a moment as she turned to the tray and picked up a small bottle containing a green liquid. Wand still in her hand she turned back to look at Godric again, the warmth returning to her smile hoping to reassure him he was in good hands. "While I would much rather see to your more concerning injury, I can treat your eye and lip first and we can go from there. If your still concerned about proper modesty I can grab a towel or a bed sheet we can makeshift to cover you while I treat the injury on your side." Astrid continued, unable to stop herself from adding in the comment on his modesty. Again she found herself desiring to tease him given his sudden bashfulness.

Men like him, they acted tough, strong, and proud, but it was always a interesting sight when they were asked to remove clothing in front of a woman when they hadn't mentally prepared themselves too. Big softies, the lot of them and Godric seemed no different. He was handsome and carried the physical signs of being on the receiving end of a tough fight or two. No doubt he had his scars both on his body and his spirit that he guarded well. Yet it didnt stop him from smiling cheerfully when she had seen him in the corridors or when he past by the trading post on his way to the tavern. He made sure to bring a positive mood to spread around and left for the most part with the area happy, well except for the times he was involved with some trouble at the tavern but even then he kept his spirits up.

Looking at him now, Astrid could see he was trying to do so even now. Hoping to give her the chance to clean up the mess he had caused and apologized for it. Yet as she met his gaze waiting for his reply she couldn't help but note something else there. A shadow if you could call it hovering just behind that happy energy and she couldn't help wonder what it was to cause such bright drawing eyes to be injured in such a way not even she knew right away how to treat it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making Myself Presentable (Astrid) - by Astrid Gudrun - 01-04-2022, 05:13 PM
- - by HenryDuH - 07-31-2023, 02:44 AM