Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Rowena made a slight face of disapproval as Godric entered looking like a wildman who had just attempted to tame a foul beast. She sighed and was tempted to pinch the bridge of her nose as Helga set about sitting Godric down before scurrying off to handle the brooms. She looked over at Salazar who was laughing it up and shook her head, her eyes rolling as Godric joined in.

Once Helga returned and gave a status report she murmured something unintelligible before looking back at Salazar. As always her posture was perfect though she mentally straightened up.

"We have already discussed paying for wands for those students who cannot afford one due to their familial circumstances, and this will be done day one," she recounted. "I believe we were discussing the task of testing the students on their abilities to read and write and whether or not Lady Moore is up to the task. I firmly believe it is a simple case and that yes she can handle it. Salazar is of the dissenting opinion, but I believe Helga was about to agree with me when you came in."

She looked between Godric and Helga expectantly. "To reiterate, it is my belief that something simple as writing one's name and reading a passage from a tome should suffice to see who needs more work than others and that Lady Moore can more than handle that easily," she explained for context.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 12-31-2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM