Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"Then allow me to contribute to Godrics portion as well, I wouldn't want what remains of the good faith and trust between my brother-in-laws to become dented any further. Besides, I will owe him a rather large debt depending on how many times the brooms attack him coming into the castle covered in dirt." Helga said turning to Salazar. 

She turned to look forward at the empty chair across from her, exhaling a small breath realizing her mistake as the pair raised the debate on wandless magic. "Though I do believe I may have chosen my words earlier a little poorly. Naturally in one form or another we all can do wandless magic, either from the first time it bursts alive through us or on the occasion we manage a spell without the use of a wand. What I should have said was that it was important to have a wand if to help the learning and control of magic as they absorb the lessons we teach. Its more a tool of necessity in order to provide aid in growth and strength. While it is possible to do wandless magic and by no means should it be full counted out, its important we imply the need of one while our students are here to learn magic." Helga explained, hoping to put the discussion to rest for now or at least put it aside until the meeting was over and the pair could go at it as much as they wanted to. 

Helga turned to Rowena as another topic seemed to spark a debate between her two friends. She knew Lady Moore a little bit here and there, hearing about her more from her sister's letters then from the actual person. While the young woman seemed more than capable to handle the task, she could see Salazar's hesitance to put the weight of such work on the young woman. "Given the weight of the task at hand, the key here is having it in capable hands that will do the task with the importance it deserves. When it comes to Lady Moore I would have to agree with Row..." before she could voice the remainder of her thoughts the attention of the room was sharply brought to the door as their missing friend finally entered with a loud slam of the door behind him.

"Good heavens Godric. Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I didn't think the brooms would have given you that much of a beating" Helga said, quickly getting to her feet and hurrying over to him. She didn't think the brooms would be this responsive and suddenly wondering if the charm had been set to strong. Granted in their defense he was layered with a light dusting of dirt. She ushered him towards his chair, being careful of Rhiannon as she followed at his feet and away from the door with a calm but firm "Sit sit" every other step. 

"I should go check on the brooms, if you came in through the kitchen entrance no doubt the house elves are in a confused state on what to do. Be back in a moment." She added as she looked around at the other two. Her sudden idea to help keep things clean suddenly seemed like a terrible idea but a rather good defense system. A blended worry fueling her energy, Helga excused herself and hurried calmly from the room. 

A few minutes later she returned with a small bowl held securely in her hands. "Ive tasked a few of the house elves with repairing the damaged brooms and for now the charm has been removed until I can rework it a bit better." Helga explained as she stepped around the table towards Godric and set the bowl down on the floor for Rhiannon containing cool water with a hint of beef broth. An apology for the distress of the brooms she figured and with it delivered she returned to the other side of the table and her empty chair. Taking a seat she exhaled a small breath as she took a moment to recollect her self and her focus to the meeting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 12-30-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM