Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Rowena nodded as Helga agreed as she thought she would and turned toward Salazar. His answer surprised her slightly and quite frankly got her dander up. Her brows rose slightly at his declaration that he had never known a witch or wizard that had been able to do magic without a wand. While she wasn't skilled with wandless magic, she had had a few successes in her time.

"You are telling me that in all of your travels you've never met a witch or wizard who could perform wandless magic?" she bubbled up with laughter. "You are sitting across from one and I had thought your pursuits for magical perfection would have led you to attempt it. Surely someone of your prodigious skill could accomplish that."

"With that said, I agree that the students should be first taken to Ollivander's," she said with an incline of her head. "And I agree to you settling the bill once we've all pitched in. However, I do not agree that Lady Moore isn't up to the task of a preliminary judgment of whether or not students can read or write well enough to keep up with our instruction. Surely it is as simple as having the students write out their name or read a passage from a book. I would take but a moment of time for each student to complete and she would notate who struggled and who did not."

Rowena looked over at Helga hoping for some backup here. She had every faith that Lady Moore could handle it otherwise she felt compelled to step in and do it herself, regardless of the fact she didn't have that kind of time on her hands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 12-30-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM