Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Well, of course they must have a wand. I have yet to meet the witch or wizard who can do magic without one." He waved Rowena off, having a feeling that she was directing this slight at him. Of course he would see the students of his house properly outfitted or else their time would be completely wasted. "I suggest that that is handled day one. We should each be waiting upon the students arrival and before they are granted access to the school itself, if they have not a wand, then we send them down to Olivanders. Lady Moore seems like she could handle the process well while we greet the others.

"At the end of the day, after the feast has concluded, Lady Moore shall give us the tally and, once we've contributed our share, I will head down and pay the man for his products.

"I shall cover Godric's portion, whereas I think if he presents his brother with one more bill from this place, his Grace will likely have an apoplexy. Then again, that makes Godric the heir and no longer will he had to beg and scrape for every coin he gets..." Hmm, the idea had merit that's for certain. Hell, he would have taken care of the miser long ago. However, Godric seemed to take it in stride so Salazar had as well - for the time being. If it continued, however, Salazar would refused to be responsible for his actions.

"As for evaluating their skills as far as reading and writing, that will make things all the more trickier. But are you certain Lady Moore is up to the task? While I have no doubts she is capable of teaching, evaluating where everyone is and setting a lesson plan for each one accordingly might be too large a task for her, dear thing." There was a tone in his voice. While he trusted Godric's idea of letting his baby sister teach at the school, it was just to get her out of the house. Teaching letters and numbers were easy enough but evaluating each student's level and their capabilities definitely seemed beyond her simple capabilities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Salazar Slytherin - 12-30-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM