Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga chuckled as she set her goblet down onto the table and returned her hands to her lap. Her best friend was ever one not to fond of the daily presence of mess and filth, all of which seemed attracted not just to daily life but in particular to their missing friend. It wasn't a normal day where he didn't have a smug of dirt on his face or mud caked to the back of his trousers after all.

"Now now, as much as we do poke fun at our dear friend it's not fully his fault nature insists to leave evidence of his adventures on him for us to find when he returns." she said, then gave a few flicks of her wand to move a pastry from the tray to a small plate nearby and bring the two closer to her. She was a combination of her two friends, using her fingers to eat the filled pastry but making use of the plate as to not make a mess on the table. While true it would make her hands a little dirty she had a handkerchief handy to aid in clean up later.

"Besides, I took the liberty of setting up some enchanted brooms by each of the doors leading to the outside and should a speck of dirt enter they will swiftly clean it up." Helga glanced at Rowena, giving her friend a smile then turned to her waiting pastry. Taking a bite she savored the flavor and glad it did indeed pair well with the wine she had picked out. Now if only she could get the house elves to sample some when they were building menus, knowing what wine went best with certain flavors was important but they had so far refused claiming it wasn't their place to try what they called a drink of the masters. Still there was time to change their minds but if not she did know if she ever needed a test subject outside herself, Godric was usually willing if she asked.

Suddenly realizing something she forget, Helga set down her plate. "Oh dear, I do hope they don't go too overboard should he come back a mess though. I forgot sometimes he does tend to come back looking rather like a walking clump of dirt and those brooms may just try to beat him should he be in such a dirty state. They won't know the common state Godric can get into when he's been outdoors, I hope they don't beat him too terribly they are just doing what they were charmed to do."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 12-30-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM