Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"The wine is excellent. Not too sweet but not remotely dry. Complements the rabbit quite well. A good choice, as though you should ever worry. You have a real talent, as you well know, when it comes to food, my dear friend," Salazar assured her with a half smile. He continued to devour the pie, grateful for the wonderful (if expected treat). It wouldn't be Helga if she did not try to feed them all up. It was one of the things he enjoyed about her company. She was a tender heart, truly belonging here amongst the younger, scared children they would be expecting tomorrow.

Maybe it wouldn't be so good for the elder ones who needed a bit of hardship to survive this world but there was plenty of time for the rest of them to teach them the skills and the difficulties the world really set in their paths.

In response to Rowena's logic, Salazar nodded. "The last I heard, he said he was heading out to check out the fortifications around the school though, as he did that last week, I'm betting it was code for hunting. It looked like he had a two-legged companion as well as Rhiannon so it would lean stronger on the hunting premise. Though them all heading down to the trading post to get a drink from the tavern isn't out of the realm of possibility."

When Helga set out her bargain, the half smile shifted into a smirk. "I agree with the half hour, though I'll put 5 galleons up that he'll be bleeding when he comes in."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Salazar Slytherin - 12-30-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM