Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Before taking a seat, Helga swished her wand towards the wine bottle and charmed it to float around the room to refill Salazar and Rowena's goblets. She directed it to an empty goblet where she filled it half way before returning the bottle to the side table. Waving the goblet in her direction to took it from the air once it hovered close enough and at last took a seat in the empty chair between Rowena and Salazar.

"I'm glad your enjoying it. I did have the bottle of wine dropped off either to accompany these but without having the chance to taste the two together I had to put my faith in that they would be just fine." She said with a smile. Taking a moment, she took a small sip from her goblet as she enjoyed the chance to seat down for a minute. The unofficial break was a welcome relief to her feet no matter how short or long it was going to last.

Helga's smile had brightened a bit more after Salazar's compliments, though she wasn't too fooled by his words. Charms was her specialty and that included when they were used to creatively decorate words be they used to sweet talk or alternative means which she knew he was only buttering her up for providing the meeting snack. Cleaver but then she wasn't about to cause a fuss over words. He was enjoying the provided snack and seemed to be in a good mood, that was more than enough for her to look over the extra bit of charm on his words. 

"Part of me hopes they won't, as much as I do enjoy feeding as many hungry spirits as I can but then if they stay here they can't go seek out their own futures and potential. Birds leaving the nest and so forth. The house elves are doing me proud though, they absorb everything I've been teaching them rather quickly I've nearly run out of things to teach them. I would say they are just about as good as I am and if not just yet I would say give them a little time and you may not be able to tell the difference." she explained then after a small tint of a grin added to her smile took a drink from her goblet.

She took a moment to simply observe her two friends, taking note how they had each differently approached to eating the offered snack. When Salazar asked if they were up for wagering on their missing friends arrival she gave a silent chuckle into her goblet. Helga listened to her best friend reply first, hearing her break down what they would need to consider as far as Godric's whereabouts. Lowering her goblet down to her lap, she gave a small shrug of her shoulder. "5 galleons says he will be here under half an hour." She said no doubt surprising them both as she calmly followed her words with a short sip from her goblet. It wasn't often she participated in such things as wagers or bets but when she did she took it as seriously as she did her charm work. "Neither or their noses can resist this tasty smell for long." Helga nodded her head towards the tray of pastries then calmly reached into one of the pockets of her half apron and removed several gold coins onto the table in front of her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 12-30-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM