Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
The day had felt like any other day. Ok maybe that was a bit of an understatement because this wasn't like some ordinary day. This was the beginning of something truly exciting and it seemed like the list of things to do before it all began never ended. Since early morning Helga had been hard at work without a moments rest. A usual habit she had when the work involved doing what she loved and more importantly for others.

She had been hard at work in the kitchens for the most part, helping to set up and organize the kitchens with the staff house elves. Setting up a menu and instructing with a few helpful food preparation tips, the list went on. It even went to include a small bit of time to help out a new addition to the school staff as well to make sure the dorm room assigned to her students was in good order and well prepared. It had to have just the right amount of warmth and welcome for every one of them after all.

Helga had some spare time before it was time, so she had taken advantage of it to prepare her friends a small but filling snack to enjoy as they talked. The idea at the time seemed good and as she carried the tray along the corridor, she didn't think to pay attention to her direction as she entered. It was only after a few minutes of no one coming did she realize she was in the wrong room and quickly left to make her way to the correct room. Luckily her snack would remain hot and fresh safely under the stone cloche covering them. 

Finding the right room, she entered with a small increase to her breath and a bit unraveled from her hurried pace but as ever present on her face was a warm smile as she looked to her best friend Rowena to a comfortable looking Salazar.  "Good evening you two. Forgive my tardiness, I managed to go to the wrong room in my haste to get here on time. Silly me but I suppose it happens when there is too much too do. Thankfully, our new school healer offered to look over the work being done in the gardens so I could see to the important matter of our meeting." Helga explained as she stepped further into the room and set the tray down on the small table. It gave her a moment to take a breath or two and return her breathing to a normal pace.  

"Ah, before I forget like a silly fool I brought us all something to snack on. Rabbit stew in pie pastry, it should do to fill the stomach and fuel the body and mind for a little while." Raising her wand, Helga tapped the cloche and it vanished reveling a small pile of palm sized tan colored pastries. Each lightly steamed and gave off a fragrance of the resulting combination of ingredients nestled inside the pastry shell.  "Where is Godric? I would have thought he would have been here or come running following the scent of these?" Helga added after a moment, taking note of the missing member of their small but close circle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 12-30-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM