Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga gave a small nod to Salzara, passing a concerned glance at Rowena as she quietly got up looking a little uncomfortable and in pain. She wondered if her friend was feeling the weight of her mind again she Helga liked to think of it, a head ache in more common terms and hopefully she would have time to visit the infirmary before it became too late into the evening. 

Her attention turned to Godric as he mentioned stopping by the trading post in the village to warn about the coming foot traffic. She couldn't help raise an eyebrow slightly, politely keeping to herself about the obvious secondary reason for his visit. Helga just hoped he would get too far into the celebrating spirit with the big day tomorrow but one never fully knew when it came to Godric.  

"Lucky for you we don't have a tab for all the times you've forgotten something behind in your hurry to leave and plan to collect one of these days." she muttered with a smile and light shake of her head. "No further business from me for the group. I have a few last minute things to check on this evening myself before retiring. That being said, goodnight everyone and I'll see you all on the morrow. You can rest assured the meal I've planned to break fast will be full of good things to help fill us with enough energy to get through the day and then some."    

Helga rose up from her seat as well, pausing by the table as her friend calmly exited the room. Waving her wand toward the cloche she hovered back to the table to cover the tray then sent it back to the kitchens followed by the goblets and remainder of the wine. Clean up was never a fun part of the job but it certainly felt good doing so knowing the stomachs had been filled happily and contently with the sight of an empty plate. After a small sweep of the room to make sure it was as tidy as it tended to be before they held a meeting, she gave one last flick towards the fireplace extinguishing it and calmly took her leave of the room making sure to close the door behind her. Tomorrow would indeed be a busy day and she had no doubts it would a night of little sleep for her as their was still plenty to do and her excitement far too high to even think of going to bed for more than a second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-03-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM