Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Salazar eyed his normally boisterous friend, curious about his lack of profuse exclamations of friendship and destiny and all that nonsense. This wasn't destiny - it the results of four people sacrificing everything, putting their heart and soul and (in a few place) blood to make certain everything worked for the best for all magical kind. Still, it had been a long day; a long meeting, and the next day would be longer yet. In fact, for the rest of the year, who knew what things would be like. Either way, it was going to be busy keeping things going and they were all going to need sleep.

When Helga offered to help him unload supplies upon their arrival, Salazar nodded in agreement only half certain that he would tell her. She had the biggest job of them all - keeping their school fed with the help of her house elfs. Plus maintaining the gardens with the help of the elfs. And teaching. He could certainly handle the unloading of a few supplies here and there plus their proper storage.

But if she wasn't busy, he certainly couldn't completely forget about it. He was simply assure her that it was well in hand.

When Helga went on to add her sentiments about the group effort, Salazar gave a half smile, nodding in agreement. "Well said, my friends. Now then, as the hour is growing quite late and we have quite the long to-do list for tomorrow, I believe I will retire. Unless there is any other business that needs our last minute attention?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Salazar Slytherin - 01-03-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM