Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga's smile hadn't quite returned to its normal bright and cheery state after showing her concern over the missing supplies. It had been one of the struggles they had faced the most of here being in the mountains and rather far from the nearest port or big city. Even with magic it was taking time for things to come and with time not giving them a break many things were left to the last minute. 

"Hopefully its nothing too serious causing the delay. I know the plants for the herbology garden arrived this morning when they should have been here a few days ago. They were delayed do to a mudslide along the road and had to wait for it to be cleared. Should it be something like that that has caused the delay, we can make use of anything in the village for a few days. Once it does arrive let me know and I will come help you unpack it quickly. Two of us working on it will get it done faster then one after all" Helga said looking at Salazar. She had wanted to say more on the matter but deciding not to extend the topic any further she let it go to talk with him one on one about later should it be necessary.

As the meeting went on Helga did her best to make notes both for herself and Godric with thankfully a spare quill she had tucked into her apron. One of these days she would need to go through her pockets to see what else she had forgotten about tucked away in there. If only it worked on larger things then perhaps instead her children could be safely tucked away in her apron and always with her. She was only thankful her sister had offered to let them come live with her for now while Helga dove into the matters of the school. It was important and her sister saw that, though to be honest this had been the longest time she had been away from them. If she had a way to share her time between them and the school they would be here with her but as this was important and took most of her time she didn't want to make them feel lonely or heaven forbid unloved. She did love them, so much so and part of her cause for this school was for them and the chance they could come to learn. About magic and about the other young wizards and witches around europe they would get to meet by coming here. Like her fellow friends, she thought of this as her legacy, their legacy, and the legacy of magical kind. It was important and well worth all the work they had put in to making it a safe and welcoming place to come learn and grow.

With the notes done, she picked them up one at a time, gave them a small blow of air to dry the ink and small wave in the air as a little extra drying power. Once they were dry after testing the ink with a touch of her finger against her own scroll she rolled up her own and tucked it away into her apron, making a note of which pocket it was in. She gave Godrics a few more seconds before calmly rolling it back up and rather than try to reach out across the distance to hand it to him, raised her wand and levitated it to his side of the table and set it down near the foot of her goblet so it was at least in a crumb free spot. "Your most welcome. As always I can't not bring something when we get together. More often then not at least one of us as skipped a meal and I can't very well sit idly by knowing their is an empty stomach in need of some good food. I believe its yours in particular that happens to skip out on a meal despite my offers to send you with road safe meals so wouldn't need to worry when you go about your day's tasks." Helga said with a smile at Godric across from her.  

She smiled warmly as they each expressed the words to hype up their cause and the strength they had together as a team. Helga gave a nod of her head, deciding to voice her thoughts from a moment ago. "This is not just our legacy as individuals but as a team and for the magical realm. We are strong in our own way but together we are an unimaginable force. A combination of strong and bold traits one would never find without such good and fine friends. Look what we have done so far and it only grows higher from here."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-03-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM