Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Salazar added the Wiggenweld to his list as he had not had it. While he felt it unnecessary to do, since they had a healer on hand, he would give this one up as well for the sake of something else he wanted later. He had a running track in his head of how many times tonight he had conceding so he knew how many times he could feel justified in pushing back and insisting. He'd been told that friends did not keep score but then Godric had the tendency to remind him of the eternal dueling score between them so obviously that was not the case.

When Helga brought up the supplies issue, Salazar scowled though it had nothing to do with her. "I have had words with the apothecary twice now and no, the last shipment has not come in. I will be going to speak with them very bright and early tomorrow morning before the students arrive. I will find our missing supplies and have them here in time for the first lesson. You have my word." He assured them all.

With the first few lessons agreed upon, the quartet delegated it two potions for this week and who would take the lessons. It was a short conversation luckily as there was a great deal to go over yet that evening. Yet it had to be done - at least this first week's lessons and the general course of where the year would go and how it would end. It was a long meeting, considering the early hour they would all be required to get up the following morning but for the sake of their students, each and every one of them was dedicated to making this work to the benefit of those attending Hogwarts for this initial year.

Sitting back in his chair, Salazar levitated one of the pastries over to himself. It was thankfully still warm and just as good as the one he'd had before they had started. "Well then, sounds like we have an excellent, well-rounded start for everything." He said as they finished with Herbology. "I really think we are ready for this." He gave them a rare smile. "We are ready for this. We can do it - as long as we stick together, right?" He looked to each one of the faces looking in turn at him. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Salazar Slytherin - 12-31-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM