Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric had finished his pie and was considering a fourth when it became his turn to speak. "First of all, thank you, Helga." He said, grabbing a rag from his pocket and wiping his mouth quickly. "I agree with all but maybe the calming draught. For those gifted with the ability to do potions, it might be an easy one but for me, I found it a very difficult one indeed. Perhaps we can discuss it again, based on their performance near the end of the year but personally, I would think that would be a good one for next year perhaps.

"One I do know that would be of great help would be the simple Wiggenweld potion. I know it's a considerable difficulty to always get the ingredients but it's relatively easy, good for those minor injuries, and a burst of stamina when you need it. Truly a well rounded potion that I believe would well serve our students. Also, Swelling and Deflating draughts would be excellent as it might be a while before they learn the growing and shrinking charms. With all of their things being ported around...I just think it might be a good substitute." He shrugged, not sure what else to say on the matter.

Yes, he definitely wanted them to have the wiggenweld potion though and he was willing to debate that out with the three of them if necessary. Unsure of what the results of his proposal would be, he held off on the fourth pastry for now, just wanting to see how things went down in that area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-31-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM