Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric narrowed his eyes as Salazar. What should have been Helga's amazing rabbit (from the smell of things) pastry that she had brought for him was now in the hands of his friend. Was it worth the fight? Looking down at the happy dog at his feet, he realized it wasn't so bad. At least it had gone to someone who had earned it tonight.

At the announcement that the others had agreed to pay for wands of those who could not afford it themselves, he managed to control the wince. Gifford was going to kill him but he had to pay his share. Maybe the rents from his land would be right this time and he could pay for it himself without having to beg. So degrading but he refused to not add his share.

Being a second son had never bothered him before but now that he was undergoing this endeavor, never had he felt it so keenly.

Thus, he simply nodded in agreement to the suggestion and listened as Rowena continued. Godric gave his friend the evil eye when it was admitted that Salazar did not believe that Gwen could handle the evaluation of the students' abilities. Then again, Salazar had never had siblings and he had not had much to do with the young lady other than hear of her from Godric's own tales of her silliness as a child. No wonder he did not believe in her, as the stories were all about her more naive nature.

"My sister is quite capable of the task, I assure you my friend. She's been teaching longer than any of the rest of us have, starting with her dolls at the age of six and her own friends from village when she was about ten." Salazar opened his mouth to say something but Godric already knew what he was going to say. They were too good of friends for him not to know. "Considering when our dear Rowena asked you to teach her to make a wand, you just dumped her in a fen with a farewell and good luck, I say that really doesn't count as teaching. So let's trust the people we hired and stick to our own duties. We have more than enough of them already."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-31-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM