Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly was grateful for the fire to be stoke a little more. She knew would need to get a new blanket soon but just did not have the money to do that yet. This one was like the rest of her stuff older and getting thread baren from use along with the weather. Kimberly was happy to see the dog happy to have the food that was given freely. There was no use to let the food go to waste since it was clear she was eating it. The witch was happy to have even eaten half of it.

Her shoulder drops a little though prayed he did not see it when he was comparing magic to a child. The older man did not know anything about her past so would not know that children were even a sore spot. He did not seem like the type of person that would want to cause her pain on purpose. The way he explained it would be accurate. “So basically a wand is the hammer of blacksmithing. I have the right wand and training it can be powerful. Not having one is what causes all the problems to happen. I just need my special hammer to control the demon or magic that is inside of me.”

She watched the wand still careful since even a hammer in the wrong hands could be dangerous. Kimberly had not even found out this guy's name yet and here he was asking her to go to school along with buying her the things that she needed. “When would I get this wand and how much are they normally. I mean you say it free, but nothing is ever free. It always cost some things in life. Plus never went to school. Father did not believe it was worth it and my mother-in-law believe that school was for snotty high-class people that thought were better than everyone else.”

Kimberly did not want to get her hopes up since everything he was saying seem like it was too perfect. She was tired of running. If she could somehow make it into this school and learn how to control what was inside of her. The world would be a better place to live in. Once had it finished could maybe go back and visit the family she was with before. It was clear they were the ones that contacted the man to help her. She let a tear slip without even realizing it. “what will happen to my horse. I can’t even pay for the food or clothes I have now. There no way I could pay for him to stay somewhere.” She knew that the running could be kept up if had her partner. “He is like your Rhiannon. Always there for me.”

Messages In This Thread
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-29-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Founding Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-29-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 10:11 PM