Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly did not move from her current position with her head near Rhiannon knowing that she would protect her. The animal looked as if she was one that would even fight her master if he tried to harm someone that did not deserve it. “It is a journey for sure. Even if wanted to go home not sure anyone would accept me back there.” Wynter had been so mad at her that if she showed her face for sure he would have said it was her fault. They lost part of their house because she caught it on fire. “Not sure if you know about different places and things but I come from Folkstone. It was New Year’s the family was sitting down for dinner.  Some news had come out that was not favorable in the eyes of some of the others in the family. Fighting happen and then my magic as you call it happened. I set the table on fire without meaning to since was nervous. When the others went to go out the door I panic. What were they going to do to get someone to help stop the fire or get the priest to make sure I did nothing like this again. Took what little money I had and ran.”

She remembers the look on her husband's face when told her she had been lying and was not having a baby. All she wanted in life was to give him the child that he deserved to have. Her life would have been completely different if that had happened. The man before her was even offering to feed her and all she had to do was tell him a little about what she did. They would be gone different ways tomorrow so it would not matter too much right. It was a free meal and Rhiannon was warming her up from a chill she did not realize she had. Remember the fight with the wolf made her realize that she was lucky since could have lost that fight easily. “I was half day’s ride to Hastings when was just too tired to go any farther so needed to make camp and rest. That when the wolf happen it saw the fire and was standing at the edge of camp growling. Not sure what to do I panic and tried to attack them with my knife. She tried to move to get her bag though knowing it was not going well. Rhiannon was trying to be protective of her and not allow any movement.

“The wolf bites my hand in the process I tried to stab him. That made the creature even madder causing it to bite down on my wrist.” She held the hand he just bandaged up as if to say she did not make it out of the fight without some battle wombs.  “If it had not somehow accidentally caught its tail on fire I don’t think would have made it out of there alive. That is where I met your friends. They were nice enough to take me in for free while I was healing. All had to do was help them with some basic chores. Did that till well you saw the mess. Gave them the last of the money I had and left with my bag" The bag was almost empty on its own though. If you were to open it you see her cloak she wore to cover herself in rain, one more dress, then the knife that was not strong enough to do anything. “Rest you know from there since now met you.” Kimberly did not need him to know about the other times that blew things up or caught fire that did not matter. Just that it happened was enough.

Messages In This Thread
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-29-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Founding Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-29-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 10:11 PM