Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly frowns when he admitted that it was magic that she had in her blood. This was going to be even more of a problem because before when it was the demon that meant it was someone else. Someone could always call a priest and do things to help get rid of the demon. Witches did not get those choices since they were burned at the stake. They were killed for being what they were. “I liked the demons better. It was less likely to get you killed. Back home they burned people just for having it in their blood. Demons you can at least run from.” She never had her injuries this bad though. She tried to move a little when he came closer but realized it was not possible to tense. It was clear to see what made her wrist worse as he was handling it.

Kimberly once had her wrist wrapped properly pulled it close to her chest. “My wrist is fine almost completely healed from the wolf bite that happen before. The nursemaid took look at it and said healing find just going be a little sore. It does feel a little better though so thank you.” She moved to move it a little trying to feel what movement she might have with it. “I sure there are a few times that had messed up trying to take care of myself after the accidents.”

Kimberly worked on petting Rhiannon head with the hand that was not wrapped. The fur was soft and made it easier to work on relaxing since could feel her muscles being tight. She watched the older man in front working on pulling the water off the fire still not sure if trusted him. He kept saying taking her to friends would help. The question was are these friends that will really help or she is getting herself thrown into something that was going to be way over her head. “The pain does not hurt actually used to it. I mean what a little pain if not something to teach you what you can and can’t handle. I stay for the night since you are right about the wolves coming out. Truth does not want to work on facing them again. In the morning we most likely will be going different ways.”

She would relax by the warmth tonight since really was cold from everything that had happened. The blanket she got at the beginning of Winter was starting to see some signs of use like her clothes since did not really have anything to change into. “Plus I am sure your friends are nice but there is no way I could pay for a healer or even drugs. Used the last of the money I saved up to pay your last friends back for destroying their kitchen. It most likely was not even enough then. I not going to be a burden on you since not able to pay.” She knew this would be the real test. This man and been nice so far but what did he want out of this. Kimberly did not want to become a whore though it might pay well. Plus since not able to get pregnant they do not have to worry about that. Thinking of children caused her to pull in on herself almost laying her chest near the dog's head from memories that caused all this to happen. Children caused her to lose everything.

Messages In This Thread
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-29-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Founding Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-29-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 10:11 PM